Professor-DoomProfessor-Doom

Main Audio Reviews Stats 6 Fans

The Noob Bunker The Noob Bunker

It doesn't seem to be working.

I won't go passed the opening logo.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

Oh my God.

An anime that actually makes sense.

A RETARDED THUMB A RETARDED THUMB

I remember seeing this years ago...

I don't know why. I think it's because it was the first time I ever heard the "fart in your general direction" thing.

The Life Of A Pacifist... The Life Of A Pacifist...

Is this a joke?

Defining flaws: boring as Hell; not a game.

I played through the whole thing expecting something to happen eventually. It took about ten minutes to play through and nothing ever happened.

This isn't a game. This is a slideshow with no voice acting and you have to click to advance through text boxes. There are only two parts where the "player" has to pick what to say, and regardless of what you pick, it has no perceivable effect on the "game" at all.

This is only a game in the sense that the "player" is challenged to have the patience to sit through it. The only reason I did it is because I thought I was just reading through the intro sequence and the actual game would come after, but no actual game ever did.

It's not a game because there's no challenge, and it's not a movie because there's no real story, or even any animation (just keyframing). This is a slideshow. A really boring slideshow with repetative music. I've seen more exciting PowerPoint presentations.

You still get a vote of 1 and two stars for the art, and that's only because I'm feeling generous. Honestly, this wouldn't even make a good webcomic.

Grey Spawn Grey Spawn

ARGH.

More fun than expected, but not fun enough.

skater guy skater guy

I went home.

I WON.

LoZ-MM-Song of Healing LoZ-MM-Song of Healing

Best Rendition.

It's the right tempo and doesn't have a bunch of added crap to it, like vocals or a guitar or anything. Perfect.

Final Stand Final Stand

Fuck Zerovoter2

I voted 5 to make up for Zerovoter2's unfair downvoting.

This guy Zerovoter2 is abusing the voting system because he has a grudge against Newgrounds and its users. He goes around downvoting random audio submissions for no practical reason, this is called "Spamming Zeros" and I think that this is a violation of the rules. The last time I checked, he has at least 81 other victims.

I, too, was victimized and I reported this guy a few hours ago, and then he had only about 50 victims. By now, he has over 80.

This guy was apparantly banned before for submitting stolen audio. Look at his profile and his BBS post for more information. You'll be outraged.

ViralStudios responds:

Ive seen his profile. But the thing is the more that musicians talk about the guy, it gives him undeserved fame. So whenever you see an act of injustice... just PM Wade. If everyone does it Zerovote-fag will be gone